Take your knowledge, understanding, and application of the Bible deeper with the 2016-2017 Precepts for Living® annual Bible commentary! An indispensable, convenient resource for every Bible teacher and serious student of God’s Word, this premiere commentary includes verse-by-verse study, historic and cultural background, parallel KJV/NLT text, and much more.
A full year’s worth of in-depth Bible studies following the texts of the International Uniform Bible Lessons series.
Each weekly lesson includes:
- 8-10 pages of commentary and applications for each day’s reading
- Printed KJV AND NLT text for each lesson
- In-depth verse-by-verse commentary
- Historical and cultural background
- Discussion, application and reflection questions
- Greek and Hebrew word studies
- “Say It Correctly” pronunciation guide
- Relevant profiles of influential African Americans
- Teaching tips and activity suggestions for 52 weekly lessons
- Worship guide with suggested songs and devotional readings
The complete Precepts For Living® annual Bible commentary in larger print for easier reading.
The complete Precepts For Living® PLUS weekly sermon outlines and topical outlines for holidays and special occasions.
Personal Study Guide
The companion guide includes fill-in-the-blank questions, key points, and questions for personal reflection and application.